Caleb Gardner joins Scott Kitun for a bonus interview to discuss the ramifications of the FCC possibly changing net neutrality. How could this impact your internet experience? And what can you do to have your voice heard? Gardner was an organizer for the Obama campaign and is currently co-founder of 18 Coffees digital consultancy.Read More
- How to solve problems and seize opportunities within the digital communications space
- How Caleb landed a role working for President Obama
- Navigating the new PR industry
- How to move beyond the Rolodex
- Using digital technology to cement and leverage relationships (personally and professionally)
- The value of face-to-face meetings and being selective about connections
- Understanding the intersection of community building and the future of the gig economy
Our country's current political climate can be frustrating to witness. We have an endless, circus-like news cycle. President Trump is active and provocative on Twitter, and businesses, now, more than ever, are engaged in social issues, whether they want to be or not.Read More
Caleb Gardner is the founder of 18 Coffees, a digital content strategy and community development firm. Before that, Gardner worked as social media manager for Barack Obama. So, what has Gardner learned from working with one of the most powerful men in the world? What has he learned from collaborating with Fortune 500 clients at 18 Coffees?Read More
Many community builders dream of the far-off day when every program in their community runs smoothly, obtains measurable results, and brings people together flawlessly. That’s the elusive dream of a well-run community at scale.
But is such a dream obtainable?
If anyone knows the answer to that question, it is Caleb Gardner.Read More